Thursday, 4 November 2010

lhr - syd

Well, I think I've been too busy to even mention it, but Will and I are moving back to Australia - we fly out today! We came over to London in 2006 and thought we'd stay for a year or so and now it has been almost five. It's not for ever, though - I'll be back in 2011 to see my clients (and friends!) and I've got some fun ideas for posts and photography projects from home that I can't wait to share with you. So, I'll be away for a few days while we fly and take a break in Singapore. See you very soon...from the other side of the world!
Photo: Heidi Adnum

9 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Australia? WOW!! Have a safe trip,sweetie and see you in a few days:)
How exciting
Kisses

Ps: I hope you had a chance to enter my Giveaway!

Croatian_Latina said...

I didn't know you were moving, and Australia, awww very good memories in Adelaide.. Have a safe trip, have fun in Singapore and can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

and love that pink door!

Krystal said...

Wow, that is kind of huge news!!! I hope you're excited!

heidi adnum said...

Thank you! Almost there...

EDubs said...

Have a good trip, and am looking forward to seeing your posts from Down Unda! E xx

Jen said...

See you soon dearie! Tell us all about it when you get settled.

Oh, and great door... I love pops of pink!

Joanna said...

Safe travels...!

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip dear Heidi! And enjoy Singapore...it's such a divine place. I envy you for Australia by the way :-)

This pink door is beyond lovely...

Much love to you: Evi

heidi adnum said...

Thank you! More coming soon...