Wednesday 6 June 2012

photography workshops

I had a great time at Etsy Success Sydney. It was lovely to meet so many great people and present with Lara. Something I'm reminded of every time I have the opportunity to take part in special events such as Etsy Success Sydney is how much I enjoy teaching, sharing and helping to develop skills when it comes to photography. For some time now one of my goals has been to start up a series of local photography workshops. I'm not yet quite sure what format they're going to take, or even where they're going to be held, but I know they'll be relaxed, down-to-earth, friendly, and open to everyone. To help me develop a programme and structure for my photography workshops that best meets your needs, I'd like to ask for your help. I've put together a short ten-question survey and would love to hear your thoughts on things like choosing the best days, times, duration, regularity, and, of course, content. If you might be interested in taking part in one of my to-be-determined photography workshops, I'd be grateful if you could complete the survey, found online here. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes to complete. Your results can remain anonymous (just don't enter your name and email address at the end) or you can choose to provide your details to be contacted about the workshops when more information is available. Thank you, in advance.

1 comment:

Heidi Adnum said...

Big thanks to everyone who's completed the survey so far. Keep the responses coming!