Friday 26 October 2012

argenton design

My mum recently celebrated a special birthday. She loves rose gold, so I went on the lookout for something that she could wear every day with her other pieces. I was delighted to find local designer Lisa Argenton. Lisa says her designs are "simple, clean and contemporary" and Express Post within Australia is included with every piece. (I'd left deciding on and buying the gift until the last minute, which isn't like me, so that was a stress-reliever!) It was hard to choose, but, for mum, I decided on Lisa's solid rose gold Heart Necklace, which is a 'Baby Heart Pendant' on a cable chain. It's delicate, beautifully made and very flattering. I highly recommend taking a look at Lisa's work, especially if you're looking for a special gift.
Photo: Lisa Argenton, Argenton Designs

No comments: