Thursday 29 April 2010

why am i marrying him?

Montreal-based photographer Kate Hutchinson began her project 'Why am I marrying him?' during the engagement period of her relationship with now husband Chris. Kate considered their pending marriage and documented Chris's personality through her photographs and the results are mesmerising. The images are serene and full of emotion (I could look at them over and over again). Kate says that they both enjoyed the project so much that it continued long after their wedding day.
Photos: Kate Hutchinson

6 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

What a great idea!I would love to do that! That is a great find! Thanks for putting a smile on my face!
Kisses:)

Silver Strands said...

That's so romantic! Thanks for sharing!

And thank you for your sweet comment on my blog:)

Heidi Adnum said...

Thanks, ladies! Isn't it a great idea. So romantic, I agree.

Trish said...

OOh rather lovely legs!
I love this idea - I could fill a whole gallery with pics from the 23years I've been with my hubby (he has good legs too!)

Heidi Adnum said...

Kate tells me the chap in the second picture is her friend Neal, not her husband Chris. Trish - looking forward to your next collection of photos on this topic!

Mariel Torres said...

i LOVE this idea! maybe i should start this up ;)