Tuesday 25 May 2010

pistachio and rosewater semolina cake

With the help of a friend, over the weekend I made Yotam Ottolenghi's Pistachio and Rosewater Semolina Cake. Verdict: delicious! I really enjoy baking new things, especially using ingredients or techniques I use less often. I gave the sugared rose petals a miss but I'm sure they would look absolutely beautiful on top of the cake. Do you like the sound of this cake? I really wish we weren't already down to the last slice...
To view these images in better colour click here, here, here and herePhotos: Heidi Adnum

4 comments:

Jodi Kendall said...

oh YUM! I love pistachios. Great images!

Emma said...

I definitely like the sound of this cake!

Irrum said...

Scrummmmy! Thanks for sharing Heidi - i'll be trying this out soon :)

Heidi Adnum said...

You must, it was super delicious. Let me know?